Sala de Armas, Mexico City, Mexico
door 6, Viad. Rio de la Piedad S / N,
Farms Mexico, 08400 Iztacalco, CDMX,
COSTS OF ENTRY
$ 100 pre-sale
Day of the event: $ 150.
Expo TattooArte México 2018 • Weapons Room
More than 300 tattoo artists recognized nationally and internationally among the guests.
The central theme of this event is to exalt the Mexicanness and the art of tattooing in pre-Hispanic cultures.
It will be held on December 1 and 2 in the Weapons Room. Tickets for sale.
This December returns to the Hall of Arms the best and biggest tattoo event nationwide: Expo Tattooarte México 2018. With an open call for more than 300 outstanding national body artists and international guests. The second edition of this Expo of body art will allow to exalt the mexicanidad and relevance of the tattoo in the prehispanic cultures.
Expo Tattooarte México 2018 will be held on December 1 and 2 in the Weapons Room -Av. Viaduct Rio de la Piedad s / n, Farms, Iztacalco. The cost of pre-sale entry is $ 100 per person and they are already available through www.boletia.com. On the day of the event, access will cost $ 150. The agenda of the seminar, line-up, as well as the invited artists will be announced shortly.
- Introduction Of Tattoo Needles
- Specifications Of Common Tattoo Nee...
- The Needle Should Be Pierced Deep T...
- Differences Between Tattoo Needles
- What Ink Is Good For Drawing Tattoos
- How To Choose A Qualified Tattoo Ma...
- The Principle Of Tattoo Work
- The Operation Method Of Tattoo Machine
- Adjusting Method Of Tattoo Machine
- The Variety Of Tattoo Needles
- Argentina Expo Gualeguaychu Tattoo
- France Perigueux Tattoo Expo
- Colombia 7TH Bucarafest Tattoo Conv...