Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Center,
Detroit, MI 48243
For more than two decades the Motor City Tattoo Expo has attracted tattoo enthusiasts from around the world. Soon it will be time again … those three amazing days from March 1-3, 2019, when tattoo artists, vendors and guests will be buzzing in the expo room and catwalk area sharing stories, the latest tattoo products and some jaw dropping skin art.
The Motor City Tattoo Expo has always attracted crowds. This year, both young and old tattoo artists, along with Industry vendors, entertainers, clothing and ink devotees will help celebrate our 20+ year legacy of the Motor City Tattoo Expo. The expo is a cross section of the best in the tattoo industry. Traditional, Realism, Script, Black and Gray, New School and Old School artists all tattooing under one roof. With 170 booths and more than 300 artists attending, everyone makes a point to attend our Detroit event.
The Detroit Marriott Renaissance Center will host the event again this year. Because the Motor City Tattoo Expo continues to grow in popularity and attendance, the expo will again fill the large ballroom for the 2019 event.
The Motor City Tattoo Expo is the perfect opportunity for the curious to learn fist-hand about tattoo art. The tattoo culture will be in full attendance to make new acquaintances and be reconnected with old. The expo will host live entertainment, tattoo seminars, tattoo contests, lots of vendors selling merchandise, and a cash bar.
Contact: Terry Welker
- Introduction Of Tattoo Needles
- Specifications Of Common Tattoo Nee...
- The Needle Should Be Pierced Deep T...
- Differences Between Tattoo Needles
- What Ink Is Good For Drawing Tattoos
- How To Choose A Qualified Tattoo Ma...
- The Principle Of Tattoo Work
- The Operation Method Of Tattoo Machine
- Adjusting Method Of Tattoo Machine
- The Variety Of Tattoo Needles
- Tattoo Meltdown Convention