Russott Hotel, Via Orlanda, Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Historical and expected edition of Venice International Tattoo Convention, Event that promotes the meeting of some of the best Artists from Italy and from all around the world. The Venice International Tattoo Convention has as philosophy the comparison between ancient cultures, which are now the highest expression in the tattoo Artists who have managed to elevate this Art that, for thousands of years, man has used as a form of direct and indelible communication. So, this is a cultural exchange, a pass to the future to keep alive a cultural tradition, an ancestral experience within the tattoo, innovative techniques and increasingly optimizing, to disclose this noble art in the most elevated sense of term, bringing attention of society at the research and the harmony with which the Artist can impress on the skin what person wants to communicate.
Therefore, the focus of the Event is the Artist, his Art and the symbiosis between him and the person who wishes to have on the skin a unique piece.
The Exhibition also has the aim of spreading the great quality of work of Artists rewarded by the Contest, the most special, important and innovative works realized during the three opening days of the Kermesse. Will be awarded the Artist and the tattooed subject. In addition, the Venice International Tattoo Convention has among its objectives the information to the public about the criteria and parameters in observance of sanitary and hygiene precautions, which are applied by the artists in the execution of their works. A philosophy that supports, artistic contents and great attention for the prevention of public health.
The Venice International Tatto Convention is a celebration of Art, where even people who does not have tattoos will enjoy observing the 150 major Artists at work, everybody can spend the whole day full of Art, performances, tattoo contests, drinks, good music and new friends! The entrance is in fact absolutely open to all who come in peace and…lot of fun!
Venice International Tattoo Convention, in the beautiful and unforgettable scenery of the city of Venice, unique and extraordinary opportunity to desire and to see realized, from the hands of great Artists from all the world, your new tattoo.
12th-14th October 2018
- Introduction Of Tattoo Needles
- Specifications Of Common Tattoo Nee...
- The Needle Should Be Pierced Deep T...
- Differences Between Tattoo Needles
- What Ink Is Good For Drawing Tattoos
- How To Choose A Qualified Tattoo Ma...
- The Principle Of Tattoo Work
- The Operation Method Of Tattoo Machine
- Adjusting Method Of Tattoo Machine
- The Variety Of Tattoo Needles
- 2018 France Evian Tattoo Show
- 2018 US 7TH Tommy’s Tattoo Convention
- 2018 Italy Mima Tattoo Convention
- 2018 Italy Ferrara Tattoo Convention
- 2018 US Battlefield Tattoo Expo
- 2018 France 13TH Tattoo Convention ...
- 2018 Malaysia Melaka Tattoo Expo
- 2018 US Bluegrass Tattoo Convention
- 2018 Italy Bolzano Passion Art Tattoo
- 2018 Germany The Ink Hamm