Via Ranuccio Bianchi Bandinelli 130,
The second edition of Urban Land, the most innovative and engaging event dedicated to urban and street culture, lands in the capital.
Born around the Tattoo Convention, the project has immediately assumed a richer connotation, embracing different artistic and sporting universes, all linked by the common denominator of metropolitan culture.
In the covered 6000 square meters of the Tatto Zone, 220 tattoo artists will be available to the participants, with live performances and contests where a specialized jury will award the best works.
An entire area of the festival will be dedicated to the creations of the Writers, while on the inside stage will perform performers of the Rap scene and dancers of Breaking. The world of street sports will be represented by the 3 × 3 Basketball, Parkour, Skate and Bmx.
Also on the stages of Urban Land will perform important artists of the national and overseas rap scene, mc's masters of the Old School and Hip Hop scene.
With Live Music and DjSet shows of international quality.
Two full evenings will then be dedicated to show houses and freestyle contests in which the candidates will compete on stage where the only judge will be exclusively the public.
Time: 6th-9th, September, 2018
Contact: Alessio Greco
Number: +39 06 93373054
- Introduction Of Tattoo Needles
- Specifications Of Common Tattoo Nee...
- The Needle Should Be Pierced Deep T...
- Differences Between Tattoo Needles
- What Ink Is Good For Drawing Tattoos
- How To Choose A Qualified Tattoo Ma...
- The Principle Of Tattoo Work
- The Operation Method Of Tattoo Machine
- Adjusting Method Of Tattoo Machine
- The Variety Of Tattoo Needles
- Tattoo Trends-Women
- How To Use The Tattoo Machine
- Home Maintenance For New Tattoo
- 12 Least Painful Places Of Tattooing
- Tattoo Background
- How May Decide On A Tattoo Artist
- Steps To Take To Make Your Tattoo
- South East Queensland Tattoo&Exhibi...
- 2018 France Anniversary Cezanne Tat...
- 2018 Ink Mayhem Las Vegas