Centro Espositivo d’Arte Moderna e Contemporanea
Viale delle Belle Arti, 131,
00197 Roma RM
Built in 1913, it is the work of the architect Giorgio Polli, who devised a type of functional and aesthetically acceptable construction. Polli had to respect on the one hand the technical requirements dictated by the destination of the building (the hygienic characteristics, the functionality of the sales room, a certain differentiation and specialization of the structures) and on the other the need to guide the design: the inopportunity, that is, to shield the neoclassical perspective of the banks, almost entirely free from port facilities and therefore open to the sea, with the intrusive construction of hangars or large depots.
16&18 Nov. 2018
- Introduction Of Tattoo Needles
- Specifications Of Common Tattoo Nee...
- The Needle Should Be Pierced Deep T...
- Differences Between Tattoo Needles
- What Ink Is Good For Drawing Tattoos
- How To Choose A Qualified Tattoo Ma...
- The Principle Of Tattoo Work
- The Operation Method Of Tattoo Machine
- Adjusting Method Of Tattoo Machine
- The Variety Of Tattoo Needles
- 2018 Brazil Ourinhos Expo Tattoo
- 2018 Spain Sabadell Tattoo Convention
- 2018 France Tattoo Salon Saint-Brieuc
- 2018 Portugal Lisbon Tattoo Rock Fest
- 2018 India Inksoul Pune Tattoo Fest...
- 2018 Italy Vegan Tattoo Circus
- 2018 Germany Tattoo & Piercing Mess...
- 2018 Italy Verona International Tat...
- 2018 New Zealand Tattoo & Art Festival
- 2018 US New Orleans Tattoo Convention